It was freezing today...high 43...and dropping every day this week. I met Laura at the gym then we hit Starbuck's, Kohl's and Old Navy looking for the 6th grade girls some skinny khaki pants that will follow the uniform rules but still be cute. The leaves are changing and are breathtaking!Then I had an appointment to check this large lipoma on my left shoulder. I saw Dr. Ver Halen at Baptist Medical Group and really felt comfortable with him. He said they will call to schedule surgery at the hospital or surgical center. He said the incision will only be half the size of the cyst itself, so that's much smaller than I originally thought. He said I will probably be awake but loopy. I am ready to get this over with!
This new time change has me waking up so early...5 am this morning so night night!
![]() | |
| Dr. said it was about 7 cm |


No comments:
Post a Comment