Woo hoo! Thanks Shannie pooh! (Inside joke!) With some encouragement from Shannon and Randee I am trying to blog, but I don't think it's a good idea...I don't even want people reading my blog! I do Facebook and I keep a written journal by my bed, how much more can I add to my schedule! It's not that interesting anyway; I've survived Walmart today (major accomplishment) and I now have a headache from the rainy dreary weather. You know I get S.A.D. and I need sunshine....every....single....day....So now what girls............
I just need to admit something right now; I really want to eat out for Thanksgiving this year but no one is feeding my fire for the idea. I think it would be so nice not to slave for 2 days prior then have 3 days+ of leftovers. I don't know...
I have all these ideas in my mind I want to be doing right now but I'm sitting here BLOGGING instead of being creative or productive :-)
WOOOT! WoooT! You have already blogged TWICE NOW! See, I told you that you would love it. muahaha
ReplyDeleteBut on second thought, this may NOT be a great idea. You just called me Shannie pooh for all of BLOGLAND to see! Oh boy!
ANDDDD, I am your first follower...how fitting!
WELCOME!